Who we are
Our website address https://www.flybyron.com/
Terms & Conditions
- All flights are subject to passenger weights, with all passenger names and weights to be provided prior to confirmation of booking.
- The deposit is non-refundable for any cancellation made within 48 hours prior to the flight.
- Fly Byron reserves the right to postpone/cancel the flight if the deposit has not been paid.
- Exception – cancellation by Fly Byron subject to management and/or pilot’s discretion, weather, air traffic control and aircraft/pilot availability.
This policy covers how we use your personal information. We take your privacy seriously and will take all measures to protect your personal information.
Fly Byron treats all your personal information as confidential. We only retain customer contact information in the interest of further communication.
We will never pass on your email address on to a third party for marketing purposes or store your credit card details in our database or on our servers. We will never pass on your credit card details to anyone, with the exception of credit card clearing agencies, fraud prevention and detection agencies or unless instructed otherwise by you.
Personal information collected
Collection of your personal information can occur through the following interactions:
- When you access and use our website
- During conversations with our team members
- When you complete website forms
- When you communicate with us directly (by chat, email, telephone, direct mail or any other means)
- When you interact with us during promotions, competitions, special events.
What is a Cookie?
What Cookies Do We Use?
We have included below detailed lists of cookies used on our site.
Required or Essential Cookies
These cookies are used to enable certain additional functionality on our website, such as storing your preferences (e.g. username and language selection). This functionality improves user experience.
Social Media Cookies
Social media cookies collect information about social media usage.
Google Analytics: Analytics cookies collect information about your use of our site and enable us to improve the way it works or gather data on your interests on the site. For example, analytics cookies show us which are the most frequently visited pages on the site, help us record any difficulties you have with the site, and show us whether our advertising is effective or not. This allows us to see the overall patterns of usage on the site, rather than the usage of a single person. We use the information to analyse the sites’ traffic.
How Do I Manage Cookies?
If you’d like to remove or disable cookies via your browser, this is something that you are able to do. Please refer to your browser’s configuration documentation to do this since the steps for doing so are usually browser specific. One important note is that if you do go this route, this might adversely impact your ability to use our services effectively. Enabling cookies ensures a smoother experience when you use our site.
Use of Personal Information
We collect your personal information so that we can carry out the following actions:
- To provide you with products and services that you have requested from us
- To communicate with you, including about products and services, special offers, and events which might interest you
- To answer your questions and provide you with information or advice
- To create orders, transaction records, agreements for the sale of products or services, accounts, tax invoices or receipts
- Carry out administration, marketing, planning, fraud and loss prevention activities, procurement, product and service development, quality control and research to improve the way Fly Byron and service providers provide products and services to you
- To consider and respond to complaints made by you
- To comply with laws or regulations or to comply with any directions given by regulators or authorities; or
- If you are a candidate for employment, to assess your suitability for a position at Fly Byron
Updating Your Personal Information
You can update your personal information anytime by contacting Fly Byron.
Security of Your Personal Information
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personally identifiable customer information.
Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you. It is important for you to protect against unauthorised access to your password and to your computer.
We protect your personal information by:
- Restricting access to personal information
- Maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorised computer access
- Securely destroying your personal information when it’s no longer needed for our record retention purposes
- Fly Byron uses 128 – bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology when processing your financial details. 128-bit SSL encryption is approximated to take at least one trillion years to break, and is the industry standard.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Your personal information may be disclosed in connection with any purpose to any of the following:
- Our employees, contractors or service providers, to the extent reasonably necessary to fulfil our obligations to you. This may include internet service providers, IT systems administrators, Web Developers.
- Our business advisors, including lawyers, accountants or other professional service providers, to the extent reasonably required
- Suppliers and other third parties with whom we have commercial relationships, for business, marketing and related purposes
About Breaches of Privacy
If you believe that your privacy has been breached by Fly Byron please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will resolve the issue.
Collection of Your Computer /Device Data
When you visit Fly Byron, our company servers will automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This data may include:
- Your computer’s IP address
- Browser type
- Webpage you were visiting before you came to our site
- The pages within Fly Byron you visit
- The time spent on those pages, items and information searched for on our site, access times and dates, and other statistics. This information is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve our site and the services and products we provide.
This data will not be used in association with any other personal information.
We retain the identifiable data we collect for targeting and retargeting purposes for up to 90 days after each visit to our website, after which time we de-identify the data that we collect by removing unique identifiers and truncating IP addresses.
Complaints about breaches of privacy
If you are not satisfied with the way in which we handle your enquiry or complaint, please don’t hesitate to contact us. If you are still concerned about how your personal information is used or if you would like your information removed from our files please contact us here.